First Generation Firebird
Posted By: Maltese Missile CARTER QUADRAJET CARBURETOR 6132S - 03/11/17 08:24 PM
Carter Quadrajet 4BL MT service replacement carburetor. Carter produced these as a new aftermarket replacement for Rochester Quadrajets.
On 11/05/15. Cliff’s High Performance out of Ohio rebuilt this carburetor for $291. I have this receipt. This carburetor was purchased new in box never opened approximately five years ago. I took it out of the box to see how it ran on my Firebird, then took it off after less than five minutes of idling. Never used again. I wanted this as a backup carburetor for my Firebird, so I sent it to Cliff’s to be rebuilt. I never thought I'd sell it, so I threw out the original box (I know that was a really stupid thing to do).
Anyway, I recently bought an original Rochester round tag correct replacement for my Firebird, so I really don’t need this. I don’t need to sell this, so I’m just seeing how much interest is out there for a service replacement carburetor.

I have pictures of the carb and receipts, so message me if interested! smile
I just realized I didn't list a price haha! $500 and you pay for shipping and it's yours! Spent $300 on carb rebuilt, so this is a deal...
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)