First Generation Firebird
Posted By: idreamofthe60s Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 07:05 PM
He's gone (passed away). His wife called before noon, eastern time. March 18, 2010.

I think he would have liked to dedicate the following to his new bride: Neil Young - Harvest Moon
Posted By: Bjorn Sefeldt Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 07:22 PM
Really?? is that true?
at least , if so , he at least got to take his cruise....but poor new wife! Is she going to be stuck with his parts businnes?

RIP Terry, you`ll be missed!

Posted By: Quenton Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 07:27 PM
Terry's a smart man. How many of us are going to take all those cruises while we can. D a m n, I am gonna miss him.

Can someone please head up an effort to help his family out? Preferably someone local?
Posted By: nofun Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 07:31 PM

If it's true, then it's a sad day for us all.
Posted By: Michigan Larry Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 07:41 PM
I feel so bad for his new wife. How does a broken leg kill someone? I will gladly donate to a memorial. He was very nice to me.
Posted By: SethMast Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 07:53 PM
NO F'ing way!!!!!!!! What happened????
Posted By: Z_Firebird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 08:22 PM
Very sorry to hear this, and my condolences to his new wife.
Rest in peace.
Posted By: salmon38 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 08:40 PM
Originally Posted By SethMast
NO F'ing way!!!!!!!! What happened????

OMG! I am stunned.

I'm with Seth - what happened?????????
Posted By: catalina Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 08:50 PM
Speechless...just speechless.

This is a sad day for all.

I would really like to get some confirmation of this. I don't know the thread starter idreamofthe60s.

Posted By: SethMast Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 08:59 PM
I'm floored!!! I never had the chance to meet him, but I've always enjoyed reading his posts and talking to him about parts I needed. Rest in peace Terry, and if this isn't true I hope you are resting in peace in a comfortable reclining chair on some cruise ship
Posted By: colorado68 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 09:21 PM
Is this for real or a bad joke? How does a broken leg turn into passing away. I'm shocked and speechless.. can anyone confirm this? If this is true I will be very sad... Terry is a great guy.
Posted By: Dave's Langley '68 Droptop Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 09:41 PM
What?? who has the straight goods?....did he have a blood clot or something....That's terrible!!

Where's Ruffnut, he may know....
Posted By: Wouter Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 10:05 PM

If this is the early line-up for an AprilĀ“s Fools Day joke, I'm not amused... But given the nature of the message, I cannot imagine it is a joke.

Shocked. My sincere condolences to all his loved ones..

Very weird post though...
Posted By: Montreux_Blue Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 10:26 PM
This better not be a joke because it is in the poorest taste I have ever seen in my life.
Posted By: Dr. Drivability Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 10:31 PM
Horrible news if it's true.
Posted By: idreamofthe60s Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 10:32 PM
Just to clarify - There is no joke in the post.
Posted By: Montreux_Blue Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/18/10 10:34 PM
That is horrible. So what are the details???
Posted By: creekbob Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 12:12 AM
Rest in peace, Terry. You will be missed by many who only knew you as 69firebirdman.

I think we should declare today as a forum-wide holiday in memory of Terry.
Posted By: colorado68 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 12:40 AM
Something's fishy here... I dont know the poster and nothing stated he died... just that "he's gone"... is he gone from the hospital to go home?
Also that "there is no joke in the post"... true... I dont see any jokes.
Not enough detail and I'm not going to jump to conclusions.
Posted By: Bjorn Sefeldt Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 12:42 AM
I dont know poster either , but after hearing how bad he was doing ,and knowing Terrys past medical history, I would not think its a hoax, but the truth....him being " gone ", I take it as dead.
Posted By: Montreux_Blue Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 12:51 AM
It is surreal. Has anyone tried to call him?
Posted By: Bjorn Sefeldt Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 01:09 AM
I`ve had a pm from the poster, saying its true, but no details , in respect of the family...he`s a close friend from S Fla.

the posters first post has been edited some to this
Quote:
He's gone (passed away). His wife called before noon, eastern time. March 18, 2010.

Posted By: 67firebirdnorway Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 01:55 AM
I am sorry to hear Terry has left us. My sincere condolences to his wife,all his loved ones.
Posted By: pedlondarite Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 03:22 AM
This is very, very sad news.

I was talking shop with him a few weeks ago and then sent him a PM that said, "I know you're on vacation now and hope you're enjoying the cruise. Contact me when you're back." I wanted to pick up our conversation from where we left off.

Just goes to show how precious and unpredictable life really is. He was a good friend and will be greatly missed.

This is unbelievable.
Posted By: Banshee Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 03:48 AM
e-.6584 bj0tk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVC2cszdTao

Posted By: pedlondarite Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 03:52 AM
Originally Posted By Banshee

Terry's last post. I remember seeing that.
Posted By: bird of fire69 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 04:19 AM
i am very sorry to hear this news. my condolences to his wife. farewell terry a firebird member that will be missed .
Posted By: Earlybird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:00 AM
WOW, I just logged on for the first time today, I can not beleive this! I did try calling him last week and did not get an answer. I've had the pleasure of visiting him a few times as he lived only 4 hours south of me. I feel so bad about this...
Posted By: Earlybird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:03 AM
The night before I began parting the Firebird out, he called me and talked for alomst 2 hours. He did not want me to part the car out, offered to send me parts that I needed and that he had and wasn't going to charge me for them just to help me out. This is the kind of guy Terry was. This is truly a sad day for this site and all it's users...
Posted By: Dave's Langley '68 Droptop Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:23 AM
It truly is...I would often PM him when I was building my car and he would call me instead just to chat, and he could...for hours!! Always a big help... frown
Posted By: Mushroombert Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:24 AM
Holy cr@p, never expected that.
Maybe someone could start a collection to send flowers, or something...
Posted By: Earlybird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:25 AM
Does anyone know his wife's first name? I'd like to call her tomorrow but would like to atleast know her name...
Posted By: 69firebirdman Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:03 AM
hey everybody, this is christina ritter terry's wife. i appreciate all of your comments on this forum about my husband. it is good to know he has good friends that care so much.
Posted By: bird of fire69 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:08 AM
I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS BAD NEWS. was it an infection or something?
Posted By: salmon38 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:10 AM
I suggest we dedicate the planned summer national FGF get-together in Terry's honor.

Christina - our prayers are with you.
Posted By: 69firebirdman Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:13 AM
pneumonia took over his body and his organs shut down and heart stopped beating.
Posted By: catalina Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:17 AM
Christina, I was/ am truly sorry to hear of your loss.

Terry was always a big part of this site. His presence will be truly missed by many people here. He was always trying to help those in our hobby/ obsession.

May he rest in peace.

Tim

Posted By: bird of fire69 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:23 AM
my prayers are with you, and i am sorry to hear this of terry. i am sorry for your loss.
Posted By: Earlybird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:28 AM
Well said catalina! R.I.P. our friend, Terry Ritter...
Posted By: Quenton Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:32 AM
We are deeply sorry for your loss. Terry will be missed by all of us. You have our heart-felt condolences.
Posted By: Dave's Langley '68 Droptop Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:37 AM
Rest in Peace Terry. We will miss you!! So sorry to hear that Christina, We are here to help if needed!
Posted By: ruffnutt Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 07:02 AM
terry was a good friend... i talked to him atleast a couple times a week, he always joke i knew when he was in the bathroom or going to eat cause it would never fail thats when i would call. i liked hearing from him when he was taking zues for a walk or playing darts at the pub. i'm very sorry for your lose christina and will miss terry like looseing a brother.

i always joked to him i was going to put a 455 4 speed in his old car but i think now i'll just keep it the way it was..

i'll miss you bro...rip
Posted By: Brent B Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 07:19 AM
I've only dealt with Terry a few times over the years but instantly knew him as a good man who like many of us was passionate about our hobby. He was always willing to help a fellow enthusiast and he will be missed by all. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family Christina.

God Bless

Brent Block
Posted By: Wouter Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 10:39 AM
He was a valuable contribution to the discussions on this forum and went way before his time.

RIP Terry
Posted By: Jerry Tallman Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 02:15 PM
I traded parts with terry back and forth over the years, received several from him that he would not charge me for. Didn't talk as much as in years past, wish I would have stayed in contact more now.
I always considered him a friend and will miss him.
Posted By: Johnny Mac Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 02:46 PM
I am sorry to hear of Terry's passing.. health is truly the greatest gift of all.

Christina please know you have a community here to help if needed.

May you find peace in the days to come.
Posted By: JCreuziger Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 02:53 PM
RIP Terry. You were a big part of the FGF community...
Posted By: WiscBird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 03:25 PM
Wow.. I, like most of the people on this forum, spent time doing business with Terry, and yes, chatting away for hours about the birds, and trying to save them vs parting them out.

Terry had a real passion for restoring cars, and was always gracious in inviting people who would visit his fine state to swing by and visit him at his shop/business.

...My sincerest sympathy to Christina, and all of Terrys family, including those here that are also suffering from this loss.

Posted By: Bjorn Sefeldt Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 03:54 PM
Christina, I too am very sorry for your loss of Terry, and I was also a good friend of his...spoke often on the phone with him and as many have said , once you had Terry on the phone it usually became a long call, he liked talking Firebirds...
I even recall one time as we were talking while he was rummaging thru his collection os stainless trim pieces in the attic, stuff he wouldnt sell( because they were scuffed), for a friend of mine that had one missing....

Our conversations became long.....but enjoyable.

again he will be sorely missed by most everyone here on the Forum
Posted By: Paul Z Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 04:49 PM
Wow, not quite sure what to say other than I'm very sorry for your loss. He was a great member of the FGF community!
Posted By: Helitech Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:18 PM
I don't know what else to say that hasn't been said already. Sorry for your loss and may he rest in peace. he is in a better place.

Ed
Posted By: Montreux_Blue Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:20 PM
I was in disbelief yesterday about the whole thing but when it was confirmed it made me sad. Never met him but after several years on here joking around with him and holding up for him a time or two, it seemed like he was a very nice guy. Gone but not forgotten.
Posted By: Robert Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:22 PM
I have been holding off for a long time thinking this was just a bad joke. I'm really sorry for your loss. I did get the chance to talk to Terry a few times on the phone and they were not short conversations. He sure did like his Firebirds.
Posted By: Jimc2002 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:25 PM
Prayers to Terry's family.

Terry will be remembered and missed always. This is such sad news.

RIP friend.
Posted By: SethMast Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:42 PM
Rest in peace Terry. So many people have lost a dear friend and counterpart in Terry.
Posted By: SethMast Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:49 PM
Originally Posted By salmon38
I suggest we dedicate the planned summer national FGF get-together in Terry's honor.

I love this idea... If they give an award for the best car in the show, maybe whoever is organizing it would be open to calling it the "Ritter award for excellence". I would be open to helping with purchasing a cup style trophy for the winner. Maybe like the Stanley Cup it could be passed along each year. Maybe Terry could be awarded the trophy the first year even.
Posted By: Bjorn Sefeldt Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 05:58 PM
Originally Posted By SethMast
Originally Posted By salmon38

I love this idea... If they give an award for the best car in the show, maybe whoever is organizing it would be open to calling it the "Ritter award for excellence". I would be open to helping with purchasing a cup style trophy for the winner. Maybe like the Stanley Cup it could be passed along each year. Maybe Terry could be awarded the trophy the first year even.

I contacted the group organizing the CanonBirdrun....they will do something...
Posted By: Region Warrior Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 06:14 PM
My condolences frown
Posted By: pjt5959 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/19/10 08:02 PM
Wow!!! I've always had great dealings with Terry. This is horrible news.

This site will miss you Terry. Christina, my prayers are with you and your family. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Is anyone getting a collection up for flowers or something? I definately want to kick in.

Part from Terry are in my Bird, so I guess I'll always have a piece of him in my Bird.
Posted By: FirebirdMike Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 01:08 AM
Like so many others, I wanted to believe this was a prank of horrible proportions. Even knowing he wasn't doing well, I just did not want to believe it. I spent the day, trying to wrap my head around it.

Gladly, he spent the last couple years traveling and experiencing life. He played an important part in the FGF community, and his passion for the mark will continue to inspire us all. He will be missed.

My prayers go out to his family and close friends. Cruise on, Terry.
Posted By: Firebob Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 02:13 AM
I just read the bad news. Unbelievable. Terry was one of the good ones. I, like PJ and most of us, have Terry's parts running around in my bird. It feels a bit like a transplanted organ now that he's gone. I'm glad to have called Terry my friend for all these years and I will sorely miss him. This is a very sad day indeed.

Chistina you have my heartfelt condolences and please pass them
on to any other family Terry might have had.

I'm definitely bummed.
Posted By: 19TA69 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 02:29 AM
That is sad. I will alway remember talking to Terry way to long on the phone. Terry liked to talk and I will miss him and the person that he was. I hope that he can feel the love that we all have for him right now..............
Posted By: Yellowbird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 02:33 AM
I'm going to miss Terry. I never made it down to visit with him in person but on the phone and swapping parts he was always great to talk to.

My condolences.
Posted By: Mally38 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 04:06 AM
wow I am so sorry to hear this I saw this post a few days ago but did not open it thinking someone was joking around this is sad
Posted By: Earlybird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 05:26 AM
The gentleman whom purchased our Firebird had just ordered stuff from Terry last week. Although he doesn't know Terry as well as most of us, he feels really bad about this and was shocked like the rest of us...
Posted By: tr709 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 05:39 AM
Never had the pleasure to meet Terry, wish I had reading all the posts. He was always the first one to respond anytime I posted here. In honor of Terry, let's all try and get our cars out this weekend. Wow, another reminder of how short and precious our time here is.
Posted By: tinindninkc Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 06:35 AM
The Firebird community lost a good man, as well as the rest of the world. Terry is in my thoughts & prayers.

Steve shocked
Posted By: Earlybird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 07:43 AM
Christina, down the road, in the event you need help identifying parts etc. please do not hesitate to ask this group. I don't think anyone on this site would ever take advantage of your or Terry for that matter.

In fact, if you need help in the future I'd be willing to make the trip down there (I am only 4 hours north) to help identify parts etc. I would have no motive as I no longer own a Bird, but would do so knowing it would help you and in some way helping Terry as he has done for so many of us. I will PM you my name, address and phone number in the event you need anything at all.
Posted By: Banshee Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 07:47 AM
I am in with Joe...have 3 weeks in August..
Posted By: drew67 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 09:41 AM
the one thing i remember about terry besides the long talks on the phone, endless time consulting and advice he offered was he always joked. the joke he would always say the most is how we would be parted out after he was gone. dont think that will happen but i think he would enjoy knowing he help so many of us with our cars and know that we will continue to enjoy them now that he has passed. he was a great guy and will be sorely missed.

also i'm not trying to jump ahead of things but im with the others. if you need help with the cars or parts im sure we as a group could/would help you in any way we can CHRIS!! god bless and may he REST IN PEACE!!
Posted By: Bjorn Sefeldt Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 06:34 PM
Originally Posted By Banshee
I am in with Joe...have 3 weeks in August..

you are not gong to Estes Park for the FGF meet?
Posted By: Pete Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/10 07:57 PM
I'm stunned. I have not been on the site is a while. I talked to Terry on the phone many times about cars, guns, politics.... A great person to have known. I remember talking to him a while back, he had mentioned he was from the Central NY area. I asked him if he every needed anything to let me know. He paused for a second and said I really miss these hot dogs that can only be found in Rochester. So, I told him next time I was out that way I would get him some. I'm happy I was able to do that for him. Anytime I called him looking for a part he would find it for me. I will miss Terry, Rest In Peace. My condolences to his wife and family.
Posted By: Earlybird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/21/10 04:29 AM
Must have been Sahlens hotdogs. I am from Buffalo and they are well known up there, by far the best you'll ever have. I did not realize Terry was from up that way, it never came up in our Bird conversations.
Posted By: Hoody Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/21/10 05:33 AM
Did business with Terry only a few times. Lengthy conversations. He will be missed. My deepest sympathies.
Posted By: DoubleEagle Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/21/10 07:23 AM
I only talked with him once over the phone, I just wish I would have had the time to get to know him better.. The few parts that I bought from him, that he touched, will be a memorable part of my car.... My condolences to his wife and family... Terry,, You Will Be Missed...
Posted By: LJM Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/21/10 09:16 AM
My condolences.
Posted By: quick68bird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/22/10 12:06 AM
Just reading this thread now, very sad. I did get to do some business and talk to Terry on the phone last year. My condolences to his wife and family. Rest in peace Terry.
Posted By: maxepr Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/22/10 01:37 AM
I sure hope god does not drive a Camaro.. He'll send Terry back!!!! Love ya Terry......
Posted By: hslager69 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/22/10 03:15 AM
My condolences,Christina. I just got back from a 10 day vacation and couldn't believe what i was reading.I bought a few parts from Terry over the last few years,great guy! R.I.P.
Posted By: Tombird68 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/22/10 04:33 AM
Terrible loss. Our prayers are with the family. God speed Terry.
Posted By: idreamofthe60s Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/23/10 03:22 AM

Terry In 69 TA

Posted By: nonothing Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/24/10 06:09 AM
god bless his family
Posted By: Bill Speer Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/24/10 07:37 AM
Yes a very sad day indeed..
I heard from his wife he fell and broke his hip ice skating!
after the opperation he was doing good till he got an infection then it got out of control and he couldn't recover.
I had sent and recieved business from terry over the years and got to know him but never met him in person! I will miss him as will everyone here i am sure!!
I would love to have his collection but It would be very hard to get to arizona! Hope some will be able to help her out and not just loose it all to lot owners.
Rest in peace Terry..

Bill Speer
Posted By: mis'sfirebirdman Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/25/10 07:57 AM
hi every one jody here... just saying hello to you all.. i spoke with terry up untill the morning he went in to the coma. i just cant express how very much you all meant to him. i havebeen helping his sisters with so much. they didnt know were a lot of his hinancial buisness was or other things. its so hard to know he is gone i didnt get to go and say good bye as i live in conneticut now but i will be attending the funeral in new york. his sisters and i have stayed in contact even terry and i stayed in contact..... i just would like to say i know he love you all so very very much...........

jody
Posted By: 4dabird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/25/10 08:18 PM
rip Terry. I'm stunned, a good man for sure.
Posted By: Bronze Bird Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/26/10 10:50 PM
I've been away for a few weeks...

OUCH!

God bless Terry.
Posted By: if6was9 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/26/10 11:10 PM
Darn, I hate to come back after a short leave and hear of news like this. Terry helped me out quite often, and it was always a pleasure doing business with him. We didn't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but I admired him for his candor and humor. God rest Terry, you old rascal. My prayer will will be spinning for his family.
Posted By: 400PLUS Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/28/10 03:22 PM
Same here! frown Glad he got to CRUISE, R.I.P. Terry
Posted By: Unclesamscandy Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/29/10 06:01 AM
I just became aware of this after reading a few posts where they said things like " We wish we could ask Terry." So I did some looking and I see he passed away so unexpectedly. I dealt with him once where he actually contacted me to buy a part he needed. He was very nice and very helpful and informative. He offered a price and I said 'sure.' he sent a check right out and I had no qualms about accepting since he had a pristine rep.

The name 'Ritter' means 'Knight' in German. Terry was the KNIGHT of the Firebird for sure! God bless you man, and best wishes and condolences to the survivors in his family. )-:

Joe
Posted By: Hank350 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/31/10 02:56 AM
I have been busy with other things lately and haven't logged onto this site for a couple of weeks and WOW! what a shocker! Terry was such a big contributer to this site and to the Firebird hobby in general. I never had direct contact with him but I still feel like I knew him. He will be missed. My condolances to his family and friends.
Posted By: zippy Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 04/04/10 08:24 AM
I can't believe he is gone. He was such a kind considerate person. He helped me a number of times with my car. He was always willing to help. We talked on the phone just this January on some parts. It just doesn't make sense. My condolences to the family.
Posted By: Turk Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 04/11/10 12:50 AM
Terry was a good man to do business with. I just found out about this because I was going to see if he had a posi unit for my car. What sad news. My condolences to his family.

Terry hope your in heaven. Where there is always a warm breeze blowing, the AW stand is open year round, guys like you all drive 69 T/A's and you get tickets for NOT street racing.

See you when we get there.

Turk
Posted By: hioutput522 Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 04/11/10 02:40 AM
People do things in line of their passion. Terry was an expert at doing those things. He will be missed as an enthusiast, an expert and a person. God be with you Terry; Rest In Peace.

I never spoke with Terry but read his advice often and learned from it. I will miss him along with everyone.

Chad
Posted By: blk68firebird400ragtop Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 04/21/10 05:55 AM
Wow, i'm totally blown away! My condolences frown

I have not been here on FGF for some time and had some time and swung by and this just hit me like a ton of bricks. Wow, mind blown frown

RIP Terry

David frown
Posted By: Amervo Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/20/17 02:52 PM
Sorry, I thought your departure date was the 20th. I miss you man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sLu7sUbJI

Attached picture yrttu.gif
Posted By: maxepr Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/22/17 12:51 PM
Just sold my cammer to a guy in Sweden last week... I actually took two of his cards and put them in a car I finished in July.. all my birds have his business cards in the glove box. He was a genuine friend, grumpy at times but we always met for dinner in Fll, he did like Ernies.....Ron
Posted By: Banshee Re: Rest In Peace Terry - 03/30/17 08:02 AM
The countless hours upon hours Terry and I spoke on the phone after publicly (and mutually) disliking each other for years prior.

A true gem, an irascible bastard and a genius to all.
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)