First Generation Firebird
Posted By: David69bird Think I just got ripped. - 06/22/06 08:22 PM
Hi folks,
I purchased a 69 dash pad about 1 month ago from ebay. I paid immediatly. Still waiting to receive it. Seller's ebay name camaro19691969.
His real name is Matthue P. Crawford from Springfield OH. I paid using paypal and I just filed a claim with them. Just thought I'd let you know. Should have known by the ebay name.

David
Posted By: bird67 Re: Think I just got ripped. - 06/22/06 11:44 PM
thanks for the info there plenty of d heads out there mad
Posted By: Ken Corkill Re: Think I just got ripped. - 07/13/06 10:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up David (David69bird). Also thought I'd pass this on regarding another bad "actor". The guys real name is Gene LeBlanc from Moultrie, GA., email was/is one or both of the following: gmparts@alltel.net and/or classicparts@alltel.net. I bid on a set of original rally I wheels including all the accessories on his ebay site...didn't win the auction. He emailed me and said he had another set if I was interested...I was. Paid him a fair amount in May 2002 sent me four wheels (one was bent, I sent it back) and no accessories. Ultimately I never did get the fourth wheel and never got the centers and caps. Through telephone and emails he agreed to return $300 to me for none delivery of the items...As of today (7-13-06) I haven't seen a penny.
Posted By: David69bird Re: Think I just got ripped. - 07/14/06 03:16 PM
Well guess what showed up at my door. The guy sent me the dash pad. It took 6+ weeks, a claim with Paypal and many phone messages. The "great condition" dash pad has no cracks but the metal core is very badly rusted and one side is completly gone. I would hate to see what he calls fair condition.
Posted By: cavemate Re: Think I just got ripped. - 07/31/06 12:51 AM
David, I've had a dash pad that was like that..The "legs' are rusted? I was able to tackweld the legs of my cracked pad to the nicer pad without disturbing the vinyl
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)