First Generation Firebird
I saw some talk of this here and I knew mine was in the wrong location, the person I bought the car from put it on the radiator shroud. After doing some research I actually found the old indentations of where the original decal was under the paint, I am posting the pic which I think depicts better than any I have seen, I also think this was a goof by engineering because it doesn't fit the area, you might be able to get it to line up better, perhaps the assembly line was just "whatever it doesn't fit, so ...." and some ended up slightly off than others.

Attached picture IMG_1258.JPG
Here are three photos from my files that show the sticker in what I believe is the correct spot. The red is my car, the verdoro is a one-owner POCI gold award winner (the most perfect '68 I know of), and an untouched survivor '68. That said, I suspect different employees may have slapped them on in different positions as they went down the assembly line.

Attached picture Sticker1.jpg
Attached picture Sticker2.jpg
Attached picture Sticker3.jpg
Those are some of the photos I saw, then when I looked close at my car I could see the old marks where the original one was, I can see how factory personnel would alter it simply because it doesn't fit. With the angle mine is one it would actually fit with careful placement, but since I could where it actually had been that's where I put it.
Here is a pic from my original survivor 67. Untouched except for the overflow can. You can see the remnant of the old rad sticker.

Attached picture Engine compartment.jpg
It's nice to see a real untouched car, I appreciate those much more than anything a guy whipped out his credit card for.
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)