First Generation Firebird
Posted By: bill v Bill V. first post in awhile - 02/09/19 05:25 PM
Hello Guys, just want to reacquaint. 2018 was a tough year for us. Hopefully its all behind us, sure am glad the calender is saying 2019. We went through a knee surgery, broken back, lost job after 21 years, lung cancer and major surgery, and a bunch of small BS.

Thank God all is well or atleast way better then it was last summer.

The 69 got used as we drove it a bunch of times. even just before and post surgery which was therapeutic. We didnot do much to the car last year, hopefully we'll get back on it this year.

We'll just wanted to say hello, I'll visit more this year.

Bill V.
Posted By: 68tpls400 Re: Bill V. first post in awhile - 02/09/19 07:01 PM
Thanks for the update Bill. Its great to hear from you. Hope 2019 and later treats you guys much better!
Posted By: Bronze Bird Re: Bill V. first post in awhile - 02/10/19 12:28 AM
Geez Bill! After all that, EVERYTHING is “small BS”

Here’s to a better 2019!
Posted By: Cal H Re: Bill V. first post in awhile - 02/11/19 02:12 AM
Hi Bill, glad to hear that things are looking better for you.
2018 was pretty unpleasant for me also, but nothing compared to what you went through.
Please make it a point to check in frequently!
Posted By: USMC_Ordy Re: Bill V. first post in awhile - 02/11/19 10:02 AM
Hi Bill, glad to hear all that is behind you and hoping you have a LOT better 2019 man! Here is to you having a great new year for you!
Posted By: bill v Re: Bill V. first post in awhile - 02/13/19 12:11 AM
Thank you guys! its good to be back, I just didn't have the desire to join in last year and visited to look just a few times.

Last year wasn't all bad, sometimes things have a silver lining. One day after my knee surgery, she broke her back. well, while looking at that they saw 2 small spots on her lungs. Think about that, if it wasn't for the proplem with her back they would not have found the spots. Eventually they dealt with the spots and found it to be an issue but it was found very early(Silver lining). We can now only wonder what the outcome would have been if the accident to the back didn't happen. I'm sure you have heard storys were people have found things by accident and we have heard stories were people didn't know of a problem until it was too late, what a crap shoot.

Sure am glad 2018 is over

Thanks bill v
Posted By: Bjorn Sefeldt Re: Bill V. first post in awhile - 02/14/19 03:07 PM
wishing you a much better 2019 !
Posted By: Gus68 Re: Bill V. first post in awhile - 02/14/19 08:04 PM
2019 is your year Bill! Good luck to you and yours.
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)