First Generation Firebird
Posted By: USMC_Ordy 67-69 Super 400 Hood still available!! - 11/16/20 01:57 PM
In case anyone still interested, these 67-69 Super 400 hoods use to be available at Spotts Performance but found out from Paul at Spotts that Hansberry Enterprise still sells them.
Here is the link http://hansberryinc.com/fiberglass/

Contact infor is:
hansberryoffice@yahoo.com
And you can call or text Tim at 610-935-2993

I must say that the prices are a wee bit more then when Spotts Performance was selling them.

Attached picture HOOD2.jpg
Attached picture HOOD1.jpg
Does anyone have an image of the underside? Will it support the factory RA II pan attaching to the inner structure?
Posted By: USMC_Ordy Re: 67-69 Super 400 Hood still available!! - 11/29/20 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by anguilla1980
Does anyone have an image of the underside? Will it support the factory RA II pan attaching to the inner structure?

There is one picture of under the hood here. http://www.spottsperformance.com/body.htm
Not sure if it will support it or not.
You can always contact Tim at Hansberry and see if they can answer your question or if they have pics.
Thanks. No inner structure in that picture like Hansberry says is optional. I'll give Tim a call Monday and see. Even if there is some fab involved, I'll probably still go for it.

I absolutely love the look of the nostrils over my factory 400 hood and this will give me the clearance to run a much better intake than the Torker II.
Posted By: USMC_Ordy Re: 67-69 Super 400 Hood still available!! - 12/01/20 10:56 AM
Thanks. No inner structure in that picture like Hansberry says is optional. I'll give Tim a call Monday and see. Even if there is some fab involved, I'll probably still go for it.

I absolutely love the look of the nostrils over my factory 400 hood and this will give me the clearance to run a much better intake than the Torker II.

Cool anguilla, keep this post updated if you get any good info and if you go for it. I would love to see more pictures from someone who gets one and what they have to say about fit and look. I also like the bigger/higher scoops.
Posted By: USMC_Ordy Re: 67-69 Super 400 Hood still available!! - 01/27/21 03:10 PM

Did you ever contact them?
Last spoke to Jodi and Chris there back on the 8th and they went dark on me, so they must not be interested in selling them right now or something. It bothers me when companies ignore their customers so I'm onto other projects and will circle back on this later maybe.
Too bad they're not actively selling it. It's a nice design. I like the fact that it still has a factory-based 400 appearance but with a bit of a bump in height for extra clearance.
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)