First Generation Firebird
Posted By: jeff g 1969 Firebird Convertible Ram Air III - 04/11/18 02:48 PM
Hi, I have a few Firebird Convertibles and a novice to pontiac cars. I just like them to drive.

So here is my Question...

What is a 1969 Firebird Convertible Ram Air III with 611 option worth, its not like you can compare a value since there are
just a handful ever made and no recent sales that I can find. I have PHS for this car...

Please input would be great.

Thanks
Jeff G
Posted By: Gus68 Re: 1969 Firebird Convertible Ram Air III - 04/11/18 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by jeff g
Hi, I have a few Firebird Convertibles and a novice to pontiac cars. I just like them to drive.

So here is my Question...

What is a 1969 Firebird Convertible Ram Air III with 611 option worth, its not like you can compare a value since there are
just a handful ever made and no recent sales that I can find. I have PHS for this car...

Please input would be great.

Thanks
Jeff G

Wow, sounds awesome! What kind of condition is it in? Probably looking at 6 figures $$ if it in excellent condition and it's rare.
Posted By: jeff g Re: 1969 Firebird Convertible Ram Air III - 04/11/18 09:53 PM
OK just dont want to give out to much information since it is in a private collection and for privacy issues since it is not my car...

Lets just say it is Museum quality 1-10 is a 10, Oh forgot to mention it is Not matching Number. A dealer has already made an offer and I really
would like to own this rare car...

Thanks for the input...

Jeff G.
Posted By: Gus68 Re: 1969 Firebird Convertible Ram Air III - 04/12/18 04:11 PM
sent you a pm
Posted By: Gus68 Re: 1969 Firebird Convertible Ram Air III - 04/12/18 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by jeff g
OK just dont want to give out to much information since it is in a private collection and for privacy issues since it is not my car...

Lets just say it is Museum quality 1-10 is a 10, Oh forgot to mention it is Not matching Number. A dealer has already made an offer and I really
would like to own this rare car...

Thanks for the input...

Jeff G.

Do you have any pictures? If you post some of the PHS docs (blackout VIN) we can get some idea as to what it might be worth. It's not numbers matching...Is the body the correct body but your drive trane is not numbers matching?
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)