First Generation Firebird
Our hosting provider upgraded our server to new background software. This upgrade to PHP 5.6 does not support some of the old PHP call to functions in this forum.

1. I have requested for our site to be moved to a server not upgraded until a temp solution found or

2. The board software which powers this forum is close to coming out of beta and available for me to upgrade to new version. This update has been a long time in coming as migration to another software package would not have been possable. See the following link for info about this update and current status: http://www.ubbdev.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/postlist/Board/92/page/1/sort/start/order/desc.html

So for now,

1. Ignore error message as your post was processed.
2. Click on BACK link in error message will take which will take you to form you just filled out for your post.
3. Use navigation links for forum to navigate away from form as no need to resubmit
4. My apologies as this is a major PITA

I am more frustrated by this than anyone can imagine. Any updates, I will post here.
They should be reverting our server back until the new forum software is completed. I was hoping they could as I was not looking forward to tinkering with the coding to figure out a work around. I don't program like I use to so that was going to be a pain.

Will keep you posted - Geoff
It appears our hosting provider has not downgraded our server yet to stop the issues and error messages. I will keep you posted as I know more.
Looks like our server is fixed. Ended up being a MySQL default setting causing issue with 5.7 upgrade. Let me know if any outstanding issues with the forum.

Geoff
Seems to be some stability issues with our MySQL server. Ironically when trying to post this, I got the database error. Will need to engage their support team.

Geoff
Being told they have resolved issue as our server during transition was accidently downgraded and could not handle the volume of traffic. This is suppose to be fixed. I will watch the behind the scene error log to monitor.

Geoff
Well. . .. My bad as it looks like Ramblings and Chatter section seems to have vanished and will need to see if any others vanished. I was updating settings to allow for more attachments and allow larger files plus few more settings. Looks like I accidently hid that one.

It should be fixed now
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)