First Generation Firebird
Just a thought, folks, but can we stop posting parts unrelated to First Gen Firebirds here? If you want to sell parts, that's great, but posting 2nd Gen parts on a site devoted to the 1st Gen cars is crap. Post them on the Performance Years forum! Those posts should be removed & and warning the offender to keep posts related to 1st Gen Firebird. I understand some of you may own other generations of Firebird, like I stated, keep this 1st Gen only. Just my opinion.
So, it really is just a single account doing this. They have been at it for about a year now amd don't appear to have posted a single thing other than a link to eBay items of misc. Pontiac stuff for sale. So, I'm not really sure why they are here..
they are here to sell, they are probably hitting every GM and Pontiac page they can find
If you have 1st Gen parts to sell, post them here, but anything else just clutters up this site, that's all I'm saying.
I am not even sure there is a real person behind that account.
Originally Posted by tinindninkc
If you have 1st Gen parts to sell, post them here, but anything else just clutters up this site, that's all I'm saying.

(1) A large percentage of Pontiac guys have more than one Pontiac, & not all are 1st gens.

(2) Most Pontiac guys who own 1st gens have Pontiac friends, or know other Pontiac guys, who have Pontiacs, other than 1st gens, for which they may need parts.

(3) Lots of Pontiac parts, especially engine parts, will work in most any Pontiac powered body style.

(4) Many low budget Pontiac guys may need to sell some of their non-1st gen parts, in order to have money to buy parts for their 1st gen project.

In light of the above, I don't think the site should exclude all non-1st gen parts.

Another reason is that the traffic on this site seems to be very low now. So, if I wanna place an ad, or ads, for GTO parts I have for sale, I don't think that will over-tax, or clutter up the site.

Hey, this is just my personal opinion, & I know that opinions differ. So, ya'll do whatever you wanna do. If I see a thread or post I'm not interested in, I just won't click on it. smile
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)