First Generation Firebird
I just came across a bunch of blue prints of the 1968 Firebird. B platform style 84. I think that the hardtop Coupe. They says there from the fisher body plant. One is of the body side its about 6 foot long with a ton of dimensions of the body lines and the like. With it are some hand sketches of the body side. I have two holders about a inch and a half thick each filled with original design work like change reports and sketches of a bunch of different body parts with them are the blue prints that I guess are at different stages of development . I thought this stuff was really interesting but I couldn't find anything about it or like it online. So I thought someone here mite be able to answer some questions. Like is this kind of stuff collectable? is it worth anything? If it is worth something about how much is it worth? Any info would be greatly appreciated and thanks for reading
Welcome,
I have Heard anything like that before.
I would be willing to buy it from you.
I have no idea what it be worth
I would be willing to sell them if we come up with a fair price. But I have no idea what a fair price would be or where to go to find out
I would recommend auctioning it.

Perhaps also getting in touch with POCI, PHS(Jim Mattison), the National Firebird club, and see if they have any experience with these items.
Set you a PM (Personal message)
Do you still have these?
Originally Posted by Bluebird-II
Do you still have these?

Was a pile of paper a mile high. I have some pics somewhere. From what I could see don't think it was worth the trouble and shipping it would be not feasible. I will find my emails/pics and post them if I find any.

I attached some emails from him. Has his contact no. should you want to call him.

Attached picture Screenshot_2020-07-13 New Post Original 1968 firebird body design sketches and blueprints [Literature For Sale] - 283falcon[...](1).png
Attached picture Screenshot_2020-07-13 New Private Message at Firebird Classifieds Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969) - 283falcon gmail com - Gmail(1).png
© Firebird Classifieds & Forums (1967, 1968, and 1969)